Welcome to the Los Angeles Chapter Website!
Our Mission is to promote optimal health for children and support nurse practitioners caring for children through leadership, practice, advocacy, education, and research in the greater Los Angeles area.
Children in Los Angeles experience optimal health, prevention of illness, and increased access to care through the efforts of the nurse practitioner. Association members provide the highest quality healthcare and experience personal and professional satisfaction.
We believe in...
The inherent value of all children.
Access to the highest quality health care for all children.
Commitment to our members.
Compassion, leadership, innovation, diversity, collaboration, ethics, and resourcefulness in all of our operations.
- Promote professional development that is responsive to the needs of our members.
- Support nurse practitioners and advanced practice nursing students through scholarship, leadership, and mentorship.
- Provide opportunities for continuing education programs to promote evidence-based practice.
- Facilitate legislative advocacy in issues affecting the health of children and nurse practitioner scope of practice
- Promote the health and well-being of children, families, and communities through outreach efforts.
View the President's Message
Meet/Join our Executive Board Members
View NAPNAP's Position Statements